Tuesday 31 May 2016

Bit about me

Blogging  is supposed to be great fun I'm stressed out already just downloading the app lol

So here goes:-

Hi everyone thank you for reading this,
my name is Lucy I run loopyloos flowers and furniture a florist and up cycling furniture company, I am based in Eltham, London, I been running my own business since November last year at which point I really thought would be a breeze but boy was I wrong don't think I ever stop.
I have four dogs two grown up children now my own business so basically I find it hard to have time to myself, hairs normally in a clip or hair band, minimum makeup (yes that's me)
I love quirky things, my love of shopping has turned from buying clothes shoes and bags to mostly buying bits for my home and business.
I have a passion for quirky retro items and my house is full of vintage items I can't bare to part with, I will be posting pictures of my home with my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment